This is only a way to guide me find out who I am, how I feel and how things are connected to me.

Friday, May 11, 2007

A Talking Cat

It was raining when we finished the class. I took Ms. Novi to the dorm with my umbrella, then I went back to the teacher’s room. At first I didn’t expect to see a cat, but there he was. Sitting on the stair of Public Relation’s room. I called him simply by saying, “Pus..cck..ckk..”.

Surprisingly, he answered! He started to cried loudly. I was stunned. That was the first time I was very sure that I talked to a cat! I can understand what he said. That he asked me to help him to go to another place but not there. He was frightened because the rain was quite heavy. He didn’t want to go unless I covered him from the raindrops. I wait for him, tried to ask him jumped from the stair to my feet. He refused, not so sure to follow me.

I couldn’t wait too long. I grabbed him with both of my hand while tried to keep the umbrella covered us by hold it between my shoulder and chin. He knew that I’m with him, but he still felt insecure because my umbrella wasn’t big enough. The cat jumped down, then ran back to the stair. I tried to grabbed him for few times. Until he surendered then followed me to the lobby.
Hehehe, what a nice chat with a cat!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.