This is only a way to guide me find out who I am, how I feel and how things are connected to me.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dream.. Dream.. Dream

It was a pile of folders. I didn’t know what I was looking for. Everywhere I turned only dusty folders piling on my desk. I couldn’t see clearly. Everything seemed sepia, similar with the old photographs taken on my grandfather graduation. Suddenly there was this folder on top of the pile with a name on it. Written very clear, big and bold, as if it was a stitched application*. I almost fainted and my heart was beating so hard. Horrified with what I saw: the name of this person I may not know anymore.

I woke up with a very awkward and agonized feeling. I wasn’t very sure about the dream, but the shadow stayed, still on my mind: a name on top of the pile.



*a colorful fabric in various shape, usually stitched on the tablecloths or on women and children outfits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee..namanya siapa sih?? gue kenal ngga tuh? (diucapkan dengan wajah penasaran!!)

Anonymous said...

Huehehehe...
(penasaran juga dia...?!)