This is only a way to guide me find out who I am, how I feel and how things are connected to me.

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's not always about the salary.

Kenyamanan kerja masih jadi prioritas pertama gw. Gaji kecil bisa terbayar dengan hati yang tenang. Gregetan kalau lihat ada hal-hal yang gak masuk akal secara profesional atau tanpa logika terjadi di depan gw. Apalagi kalau yang dihadapi adalah kepercayaan terhadap gosip. Well, not because I have the most impressive attitude, but please, you may not and can not trust gossip, especially when you are a leader. Not only the CEO who has to avoid such thing, you and I also a leader of ourselves.

Jadi, ketika subjektivitas muncul, apalagi karena gosip (dan tidak dikonfirmasikan ke orang yang diomongin) saat itulah the most convinient workplace become hell.

So, is it clear enough? It's not always about the salary, though salary is one of the way to know how much the company appreciate your skills.

Well, then... I quit.

No comments: