This is only a way to guide me find out who I am, how I feel and how things are connected to me.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Didnt See Lunar Eclipse: I Saw More!

I didn't see lunar eclipse. Or the red planet that - according to the gossip - will appear in the sky as big as the moon. But I saw more: a gigantic red charmbracelet glowing beside the moon. With Mars as the pendant. The sky was very dark and I saw this miracle clearly. It seems the stars wont come up because the charmbracelet was too bright.

I was there with him. He who took me to work in the morning. A good looking and athletic man with fair skin and strong character. But i dont understand why he was there. I have not seen him after few years. And I dont have any special relationship with him - but with his brother, long time ago. And the worst thing is: he's married! ;p

We're there for a moment. Watched the glowing red planet up in the sky.

Untill the alarm woke me up at 4.30 in the morning today.

No comments: