This is only a way to guide me find out who I am, how I feel and how things are connected to me.

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Story of a Name

Once upon a time, the prophet Ibrahim went to India with his wife, Siti Sarah. They were trying to teach tauhid to the people. But then, the influence of the Indian people was very strong. As time passed, the name Ibrahim and Siti Sarah no longer known. The Indian people only notice that the man with long beard was the Brahman. And the lady with smart ideas was Sarasvati.



Hi, visitors. I've heard this story from a friend. I have not conduct any survey to check this info yet. Whenever you browse or read related articles or sites, I'd love to hear any info about this. I dont have any intention to give you the wrong info, so please do not quote the story.




No comments: